Gas Emergency - What To Do - Residential - Illinois Gas - Liberty
Providing our customers with safe, reliable service is our top priority. In the event of an emergency, our employees will be working hard to restore services as soon as possible.
What To Do
If you smell gas, follow these steps :
- Leave immediately. Instruct others to leave.
- Open windows and doors on your way out. Don’t re-enter the building to open windows.
- Call the Liberty emergency number or dial 911 from a mobile phone or neighbor’s phone. Dial 711 for hearing impaired. Don’t send an email.
- Be sure to tell us the exact street location and cross streets. We'll be there as soon as possible to make sure that the situation is safe.
If you suspect carbon monoxide build-up:
- Leave the area immediately
Report an outage
It is important that Liberty be notified of any outage as soon as possible, so that service can be restored promptly. Contact us immediately if your service goes out.
Have a question about our service?
We strive to bring you save, reliable service and are happy to answer any questions you have.Contact Us